Visit this page for our updates for the coronavirus and its impact on our district and state. The button to the right will have additional information as well.
Gov. Kemp has authorized the following:
· Any and all healthcare-related practices and services that have ceased operations should begin treating patients in accordance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Service guidelines and provisions of the Executive Order.
· All gyms, fitness centers, bowling alleys, body art studios, estheticians, hair designers, massage therapists may begin in-person Minimum Basic Operations as defined by the Executive Order.
· Subject to social distancing and sanitation mandates, theaters, private social clubs and restaurant dine-in services will be allowed to reopen.
· The existing Shelter in Place Order will expire on April 30 at 11:59 p.m.
· Bars, nightclubs, operators of amusement park rides and live performance venues will remain closed.
· Medically fragile and elderly Georgians should shelter-in-place at least through May 13.
· For places of worship, holding in-person services is allowed, but it must be done accordance with strict social distance protocols.
#STAYSAFE #STAYHOME #SAVELIVES
Visit our News & Issues blog for updated information.